Pattern Cutting Studio Ltd operates a business to provide services including pattern cutting, pattern grading, 3D garment rendering, consultancy, sampling and garment production. At Pattern Cutting Studio Ltd, we take your privacy and the security of your personal information seriously. We collect contact information to communicate with you about your invoices, payments, and any account-related matters. This enables us to provide responsive customer support and reliable service.
Pattern Cutting Studio Ltd is committed to protecting users’ privacy and addressing potential privacy concerns. The following information has been posted to help you, the consumer, understand what private information we collect and how your information is used.
TYPES OF PRIVATE INFORMATION COLLECTED
To best serve your needs, we collect the following types of information when you visit or website or start interacting with us via email or calls.
- Personal name
Company legal structure
Payment and billing Information and billing address
Company registration number or VAT registration number
You can always choose to provide less information. However, omitting some of this personal information may limit your ability to access
a billing address, or ship goods without your name and mailing address.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
We automatically collect data on how our users visit www.patterncutting.studio, such as your IP address, location, browser, browser language, operating system, device identifiers, and cookies.
SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION
If you’ve linked your account with a social media account, we also collect information social media networks give us. Depending on the social media network, this can include your username, name, email address, friends list, and more. In addition, we collect demographic data when users interact with the Pattern Cutting Studio Ltd social media accounts.
How the information collected is used
We only use your personal information to help you utilize everything Pattern Cutting Studio Ltd has to offer. This includes:
- Creating and maintaining an account with us
- Completing your transactions
- Shipping your purchases
- Fulfilling customer service requests
- Communicating our sales and promotions
- Contacting you regarding updates to our company policies
- Contacting you regarding updates to your order progress
- Making all of Pattern Cutting Studio‘s services available to you in a convenient manner
- Providing advertisements and special offers that are relevant to your business
- Evaluating analytics to see our team performance
- Evaluating analytics to see how our customers engage with www.patterncutting.studio
LENGTH OF TIME PERSONAL INFORMATION IS STORED
We may store your personal information for an extended period of time, depending on how we need to use the information.
For example, we’ll keep your email address and name on file as long as you have an account with us. In addition, we may need to keep your billing information on file for an extended period of time to maintain our internal transaction records.
WHO THE INFORMATION IS SHARED WITH
We may share your information with third parties, but only those affiliates that Pattern Cutting Studio Ltd has fully vetted and created a partnership with. The only reason we will ever share your information with affiliates is for the following purposes:
- Processing transactions
- Fulfilling and delivering orders
- Measuring marketing and advertising performance
- Providing excellent customer service
- Issuing email and text message communications
- Introducing you to the relevant to your business suppliers or service providers
We do our best to keep your private information secure and safe.
Most of your personal information is encrypted and is therefore protected from being accessed by outside users.
However, data leaks and malicious attacks do happen. Please understand that while we do our best to protect your data, providing your
personal information is at your own risk.